Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 21 April 2014

Crab Apple Wine - Fifteenth Bottle (A2), 13th-14th April 2014

I opened this bottle on Sunday night after we had polished off a bottle of rhubarb. Emma was here and one bottle between three on a weekend is not enough (despite the gin & tonics). I can't remember what Emma thought of this, or even if she had any. In fact, Sunday evening remains a blur.

On Monday night I cooked sausages, mash & onion gravy, taking the opportunity of a week off Airedale to do more than heat something up and shovel it in.

There are still another three bottles of this vintage to go and I have yet to bottle 2013's. This is unusual for mid-April.



No comments:

Post a Comment