Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 27 February 2014

Gooseberry Wine - Fifth Bottle (5), 21st-22nd February 2014

I came back from beers with Matthew to find an open bottle of gooseberry. Now, I had hope to save the final two bottles for several years to see if that would improve things. But Claire made the point that gooseberry was what she both found and fancied, which is fair enough.

Having had three pints of beer, perhaps it was unwise to have a couple of glasses of wine. I am not the most graceful and dextrous people when fully sober. I knocked against the ironing board, on which my (empty) glass rested. It fell to the floor and broke. I normally wouldn't mind; it is only a thing after all; but this was a wedding present from Gill Coop. Damn and Blast.


No comments:

Post a Comment