Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 21 February 2014

Strawberry Wine - Fourth Bottle (6), 14th February 2014

It is Valentine's Day and therefore something pink was obligatory. I hid Claire's card behind the porridge tin and for the first time in several weeks she did not have porridge for breakfast. I ended up e-mailing her from work to tell her where her card was hidden. It was not quite the spontaneous romantic discovery that I had hoped.

This evening has been aided and abetted by the strawberry wine, which is excellent (he said modestly). Claire's gesture towards romance was to make pudding. That it happended to be tapioca which was "Best Before 2001" only detracted slightly.


No comments:

Post a Comment