Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Christmas Tutti Fruti - Seventh Bottle (B6), 27th-28th June 2013

Claire writes: As a rare treat, I am in charge of the wine diary. I have had a week off work and this bottle has accompanied Thursday and Friday evenings. I have been callously abandoned on both of these evenings and have spent the time ALONE with this bottle and a couple of episodes of Precision presented by Marcus de Soutoy. Both wine and Precision are OK - neither more nor less. So there.

Ben writes:  I had three sips from this bottle, though Claire might describe them as gulps.

No comments:

Post a Comment