Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 1 June 2013

Crab Apple Wine - Second Bottle (A3?), 26th-28th May 2013

Halfway through our meal with Richard and Linda I poured the last of the Gooseberry & Elderflower. Disaster! Well, Mild Inconvenience! It being a bank holiday Sunday with nothing planned for the following day I opened a bottle of crab apple. This was somewhat better than the previous bottle of this flavour, but definitely one to drink second. It served its purpose and I sobered up with a mug of bush tea later in the evening.

Once Richard and Linda had left, Claire decided she needed to make meringues with egg whites, spare from Sunday's meal. This meant having to stay awake for an hour longer than planned. The timer ticked away outside our bedroom door.

No comments:

Post a Comment