Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 21 April 2013

Strawberry Wine - Fifth Bottle (4), 20th April 2013

On the strength of this bottle I am certain that strawberry wine improves the older it gets. This was one of my best bottles and I wish I had the self-control to keep flavours like this away from the corkscrew.

We are in York, meaning that I shared this bottle with Mom, Rachael and Paul - Pop being in Missouri, and Myles (at 13 weeks) being just that little bit young for a taste. Before opening this bottle Rachael, Myles and I went to Morrisons. In the supermarket I pushed the baby and kept on trying to put groceries on top of him. Rachael pushed the trolley and kept on trying to rock it to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment