Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 19 April 2013

Rhubarb Wine - Eleventh Bottle (A6), 17th-18th April 2013

On the whole, I like cats. Aesthetically they are very pleasing. They have their own distinct characters, and a cat's purr is one of life's most comforting sounds. However, when an intruder cat comes into our house, eats all the biscuits and pisses in every space it explores, I am not so fond.

Having consumed a healthy dose of rhubarb wine on Thursday night, chasing the said beast around the house at midnight did nothing for my planned eight hours of sleep. I doused it with water (successfully) and flour (less so), and then let it escape. For the next few nights the cat flap will remain steadfastly on "in but not out".

No comments:

Post a Comment