Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Redcurrant Wine - Fifth Bottle (5), 23rd February 2013

Richard liked this bottle. A lot. I don't think I have ever heard him as enthusiastic about any of my wine. And for someone who always says nice things about what I produce, this has two interpretations. The one I favour is that for Richard this flavour is a diamond amongst gems. Alternatively in the past I may have misinterpretted politeness for delight.

Anyway, we spent Saturday evening at Richard & Linda's eating experimental food, of which the goats' cheese risotto was the highlight, and hearing about their forthcoming trip to America to visit Linda's family. We also got to inspect Linda's current work in progress: a life size moose head made from felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment