Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 16 February 2013

Christmas Tutti Fruti - Third Bottle (A6), 15th February 2013

Tonight I have discovered that Claire and I hold chopsticks differently. I go for the 'thumb and two fingers' approach, whereas Claire uses her entire hand. I like to think that my method is the more authentic. Claire, however, can also do chopsticks left handed, whereas in my left hand they are simply sticks.

We have been drinking this bottle of Christmas Tutti Fruti to a meal of corn flour and pepper covered stir-fry pork in a broth of mushroons and noodles and I am currently wondering if there is any pudding (there isn't). The wine is alright - drinkable and fizzy, to the extent that it maintains a frothy head which is aesthetically a bit wrong - but it is on the bland and dry side.

No comments:

Post a Comment