Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Orange Wine - Tenth Bottle (A4), 16th December 2012

I hadn't intended to drink any wine tonight, but find myself having drunk half a bottle by mistake. It is an easy one to make. Claire handed me a glass whilst I was a third the way through 'The Killing's final episode, and it would have been rude to refuse. Also, I was so engrossed in the plot, and worried that Sarah Lund would be killed off, that I hardly noticed a glass go down. And then it's natural to have a glass and a half with one's evening meal (beans on toast - though all home made). By that time, there is so little left in the bottle that you might as well polish it off - particularly if you need an incentive to do all the washing up. That's my excuse anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment