Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 31 December 2012

Clove & Ginger Wine - First Bottle (5), 26th December 2012

By itself, clove and ginger wine would make a terrible drink. Mix it with whisky in like for like ratios and it becomes rather too drinkable. Nearly forty eight hours later* and I am still feeling dizzy. To the extent that if it continues much longer I should probably consult a doctor.

Anyway, most of this bottle was drunk at Andrew's whilst we played Ticket to Ride - an excellent strategic board game involving trains and North America. It was a grand way to spend Boxing Day evening, getting quickly sozzled while being competitive. Sooz won convincingly and Andrew and I battled for last place. For the concilation prize I opened a bottle of elderberry wine. This was not a good idea.

*now five days later, and there has been only a slight improvement. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment