Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 1 December 2011

Redcurrant - Bottle B3, 26th November 2011

I barely remember this bottle. It is now five days since we drank it, and I think that is the longest I have left a bottle unrecorded. There are two good reasons that my memories are hazy. Firstly, it was the third bottle of the evening. Both Claire and Andrew were most insistent that we needed another - they are a mutual bad influence. I had my doubts, but decided that nasty redcurrant could be sacrificed to an alcoholic Saturday night. Secondly, I only had a glass of this - and some of that ended up down the sink. This really is not a good wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment