Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 22 May 2011

Raspberry - Bottle 3, 21st May 2011

Claire had to argue strenuously to convince me to open this bottle. I only made six of them and we had one last week. Still, she made the point that it is ready for drinking now, and it was a new flavour to feed Richard and Linda. Of course I capitulated, but shall be guarding the remaining bottles with some care.

It has been a lovely evening, with four courses including home-made ravioli stuffed with goats' cheese, walnut and basil, a cheese course and rhubarb fool - which is possibly the last of this year's crop. Richard was enthusiastic about the wine - insisting that I write it up for Home Farmer. I won't, but it was pleasing nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment