Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 1 May 2011

Blackberry - Bottle C6, 1st May 2011

I took this bottle to Roundhay as partial insulation against Claire's string quartet. Actually, that is entirely unfair. The group was playing Mozart's Dissonance Quartet round at Catherine's in front of dutiful husbands before a dinner party. Said dutiful husbands were sent into a separate room with a bottle of wine whilst the string players rehearsed, and then were invited into the front room for a performance. Though Claire was unhappy with it, I thought they played well, and the meal afterwards was terrific - the main course being a chicken, olive and orange casserole, with pecan pie for pudding. People said nice things about the wine, but I may have prejudiced them by introducing it as 'my best'.

No comments:

Post a Comment