Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 18 June 2018

Apple Wine - Third Bottle (2), 12th-13th June 2018

This was unexpectedly delicious. I had remembered my apple wine to be bearable and the sort of wine one might open on a Tuesday. It was far better than that (though I did, in fact, open it on a Tuesday). There is a crisp freshness to this wine and a distinct apple taste.

Tuesday had been a moderately difficult day at work - I'm having to choose between firms of insurance brokers - one of whom I love, but is expensive and the other of whom I feel is shiny and superficial, but is significantly cheaper (by several thousand pounds). It is obvious who I need to choose, but I hate it. Hence a couple of glasses of apple wine being welcome.

We finished the bottle after WYSO on Wednesday, when I was cross and tired. It was another welcome glass.



No comments:

Post a Comment