Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 29 April 2018

Ugli Fruit Wine - Fifth Bottle (6), 22nd April 2018

It has been a splendid weekend. Claire has been out both days playing her viola and I have spent my time pottering. When I enthused about what a great time I had had Claire was somewhat nonplussed and apologised for cramping my style. Mostly I spent my hours in the garden, clearing a bed, mowing the lawn (the first mow this year) and weeding our front garden - which was to be an allotment but is now an excellent home for goose-grass and dead nettle.

On Sunday night we drank a bottle of Ugli Fruit wine as something citrusy to accompany seafood pasta. Both wine and food were lovely, though I am less critical of the wine than Claire. I think it is smoother and more interesting than Orange.



No comments:

Post a Comment