Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 5 January 2018

Strawberry Wine 2015 - Fifth Bottle (4), 31st December 2017

Another New Year's Eve, another fail at staying awake until midnight. This year I did particularly badly: I don't think it was even ten o'clock. I blame the exercise and fresh air (an extraordinarily muddy 5 mile walk around Wimpole). That, and the food and drink.

This bottle of strawberry has not improved on keeping. It retains its colour and strawberry scent, but has lost clarity and taste. I thought I had brought something rather special for Rachel & Duncan, but this wine was got through, rather than enjoyed.


No comments:

Post a Comment