Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 7 April 2016

Apple Wine - Fifth Bottle (6), 29th March 2016

This bottle gets a score of 'Abysmal'. Absolutely disgusting. It is one of the few bottles of wine that is so bad that it ended up down the sink. I suspect that the foul taste was at least partly caused by the large sediment at the bottom. Claire decanted it iinto a jug and left this in the fridge. This is the same fridge that contains Craster Kippers. When I opened it this morning, the smell of the wine overpowered the reek of smoked fish. That is how disgusting it was. I am alarmed that we still have a bottle left.


No comments:

Post a Comment