Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 14 March 2015

Crab Apple Wine - Eleventh Bottle (B3), 8th March 2015

I chose Crab Apple to drink with roast pork, and it was an excellent choice. Pork and apple are a classic combination. I think it is something to do with the sharp sweetness of the apple compared to the moist, slightly fatty meat. Anyway, it slipped down very nicely and I am currently drinking bush tea in an attempt to sober up.

We have had another lazy, lovely Sunday - again visiting the tip with a vast amount of bottles and broken electrical things, previously dumped in the attic. I spent some of the afternoon in the garden moving gooseberry bushes and clearing the front patio of moss. I will ache tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment