Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 6 June 2014

Exotic Tinned Fruit - Eleventh Bottle (A6), 27th-28th May 2014

Ros came over for a meal last night and brought a bottle of real wine - made from grapes! - with her. That was our first bottle of the evening (after an abortive attempt to drink one of Julia's, which had set) and we moved onto Exotic Tinned Fruit once critical faculties were diminished.

Ros brought a new graphic novel for me to read, on the basis that I hated From Hell so much. This one is a work of art and comes in a large cardboard box. It is called Building Stories and is by Chris Ware. There are many, many books and pages and fold-out bits of cardboard that can be read in any order. It is innovative, and exciting just for that innovation, and I spent tonight and the last glass of wine reading my first segment. And truly enjoying it.


No comments:

Post a Comment