Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 14 September 2013

Crab Apple Wine - Sixth Bottle (B4), 1st September 2013

The day has been spent making blackberry wine, baking bread and trying to calm Claire down about all the air travel we will be doing shortly. She has a real phobia about flying - and I don't know what I can do. I have suggested that she can always decide not to come to America, but I would hate that. Still, things improved over the course of the evening, and I think the crab apple wine helped. We drank it to the egg, tomato and pepper thing, which is always a winner. Except we had no peppers and an abundance of courgettes, so used those instead. I spent the rest of the evening arseing about on the computer while Claire read.

The wine was its usual crab apple self, thought there is something cloying about this batch. Worth drinking nonetheless.



No comments:

Post a Comment