Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 25 November 2012

Spiced Beetrot Wine - First Bottle (5), 17th November 2012

I liked this wine. Of all the bottles opened at the Wine Party, this was one of my favourites. The guests did not agree. It was awarded last place by a convincing margin. Gunnar was most damning, declaring its smell 'horrible' and writing 'WORST' in big letters. Julia was kinder, but thinks it needs a longer maturation period. In fact, she is threatening to come with a crate, kidnap several bottles and keep them in her cellar for five years. A small part of me thinks this is a good idea, but the rest does not understand the concept of delayed gratification.

No comments:

Post a Comment