Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 21 September 2012

Elderflower Wine - Fourth Bottle (B3), 15th September 2012

This bottle was my example of 'White Wine' for the York author's event held at the Victorian Cemetery Chapel. I opened it after I had finished speaking and served it outside to avoid any spillage on the brand new marble floor.

Angie Stabler-as-was came to the event with her mother-in-law, which was wonderful. Having been at sixth form with her and then lost contact for 24 years (eek!) it was just a joy to see her again. She enjoyed this wine too, which was more than one woman did. After one sip this woman, who I did not know, said "No, I don't like that," and then we had a long and intense conversation about aging and death. I finished her glass for her, not wanting to see the wine go to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment