Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 19 September 2011

Elderflower - Bottle A6, 15th September 2011

This bottle has been brought to you by 'Dissolute Thursdays'. But, in fact, drinking half a bottle tonight felt appropriate. I did not get home from work until quarter to nine - though waiting for the world's slowest bus contributed to the late hour. It has been several years since I worked an 11-and-a-half hour day and I can't recommend it. By the end my typing was inaccurate and my interpretation of lease clauses questionable. It was, therefore, delightful to be handed a cool glass of elderflower wine within minutes of stepping through the front door. Actually, the back door. We only ever use the back door.

Only one more day of work to go, though, and then we are on holiday with all sorts of exciting things planned.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ben it's your baling string author pal from your other blog site. Yes I have also got two blogs on the go! Imitation is the best kind of flattery and all that..!

    Any chance of a blog or ten about your Greyhound bus tales - the one with with the Wizard of Oz connection? It really makes me laugh! Your "handing in the keys" tale is also superb and very funny!

    Looking forward to reading your book.

    ReplyDelete