Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Blackcurrant Wine - Seventh Bottle (B4), 2nd June 2019

What a good bottle of wine! Sharp and fruity and tasty. We drank it to Toad in the Hole - where I forgot to check the oven temperature, meaning that the Hole/Yorkshire Pudding failed to rise. Damn and Blast. Still tasty, though.

We finished the bottle while watching the last episode of Series 4 of Line of Duty: we have watched the whole series in one weekend, with three episodes today. Really, I should be reading Wild Swans for Book Group on Friday, but I have never 'Binge Watched' before. I feel that this a valuable thing to have experienced.


No comments:

Post a Comment