Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 12 May 2019

Blackcurrant Wine 2015 - Final Bottle (B5), 2nd May 2019

I opened this bottle on the Thursday before we went on holiday and made sure that I had a glass before going out to vote in the local elections. It was a difficult choice (who to vote for, rather than which bottle to open) and I spent many seconds in the voting booth before marking an X next to the Labour candidate. I am so against Brexit and Labour's policy is one of cowardice rather than leadership. But, these were local elections and the European ones are later in the month. I shall make my protest vote then.




No comments:

Post a Comment