Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 3 March 2019

Rhubarb Wine - Eighth Bottle (B6), 22nd February 2019

Over the last week I have been seduced. Claire is entirely happy with this, for she has been seduced too. We have both fallen for a step-counter. The psychology of it is so obvious that I am cross that I find it attractive. But I have an impetus to go for a walk at lunchtimes rather than sit at my desk, reading the Guardian on-line.

On Friday, after having this pace counter for a week, I got over 18,000 steps and rewarded myself with a bottle of rhubarb wine. This was drunk with a take-out Chinese (which we both walked to collect, getting 2,000 steps or so). It has been an age since we had Chinese food, and I think it is the prawn crackers that I like the most. I had far more of the bottle than Claire, but I had done eighteen thousand steps. Have I mentioned that already?



No comments:

Post a Comment