Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 12 December 2018

Orange Wine - Seventh Bottle (B2), 6th December 2018

Claire and I both stayed late at work on Thursday evening. This is not an unusual state of affairs for Claire . For me, though, working until seven is a rare event indeed. Mostly it is down to the time of year - the run up to Christmas is ghastly for a property lawyer. Anyway, this meant that a full bottle of wine was inevitable. I chose orange to go with a camembert and tarragon risotto - the food was superb and the wine went down very nicely. Finishing the bottle took no effort whatsoever.






No comments:

Post a Comment