Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 16 July 2016

Crab Apple Wine - Second Bottle (E2), 6th July 2016

We are on a week's holiday, and that means a whole bottle of wine on a Wednesday night. I chose crab apple wine for no particular reason other than it is a while since we last had one, and very nice it was too. Not as good, however, as the wine drunk on Tuesday. We stayed at the Yorke Arms in Ramsgill, which has a Michelin Star, and had a five course tasting menu. With each course came a glass of recommended wine, chosen for the food in front of us. The whole experience was amazing and an extremely rare treat. My favourite course was langoustine in cucumber froth, but that's like saying I prefer rubies to opals.


No comments:

Post a Comment