Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 12 May 2016

Crab Apple Wine - 15th Bottle (A5), 1st May 2016

In my holiday diary I have written of this bottle "Everyone seemed to enjoy it. At least there were no disparaging comments". So it obviously made a huge impression.

The day was mostly marked by cold drizzle, which is not what one wants on a Cornish holiday. Particularly when the day's activity is a coastal walk. Our guide, Rachel's cousin, kept on taking us to look-out points, saying encouraging things like "This is a great view". Peering into the mist we had to believe him. I probably spent most of this bottle of wine hoping that the weather might improve over the week.



No comments:

Post a Comment