Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Elderberry Wine - 15th Bottle (C3), 13th August 2012

Courgette Week has arrived - about a fortnight off schedule. I blame the terrible summer, though the last week has reminded me why we live in this country. Claire harvested the two large courgettes and proceeded to stuff them with beef mince, their own flesh, fried onions and some aubergine offcuts, adding nutmeg and covering it with a tomato sauce. Delicious. A bottle of elderberry went well - it always does with red meat - and I drank my half trying not to think about work tomorrow. Having just had a fortnight away I am nervous about what lies in store and I shall probably sleep badly tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment