Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 7 May 2012

Orange Wine - Bottle B6, 1st-3rd May 2012

Claire opened this bottle whilst I was out eating curry with Darren and Nigel. It was an entertaining evening that involved playing PacMan in an underground bar, more beer than was sensible for a Tuesday night and intense conversations. Claire had a quiet night in with her viola and a glass of orange wine.

Wednesday's glass followed WYSO, as always, where we had sectionals. I am beginning to believe we might pull off the two concerts. And then the bottle was finished on Thursday after I had voted in the local elections (including 'against' for an elected mayor).

This orange wine is too sweet. I must put in less sugar next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment