Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Rhubarb Wine 2017 - Tenth Bottle (C3), 19th-20th December 2019

Rhubarb wine is such a reliable white. Crisp and flavoursome, and my favourite bog-standard white.

This bottle drew a difficult week to a close. Work has been frantically busy and it is not yet over for the year, I have had to pay £1,500 for using a copyrighted photo on my blog (and I don't know what my legal fees are yet) and someone I love dearly has been diagnosed with probable Alzheimer's. This last is obviously the most significant but not a surprise. When they rang to tell me, they were sanguine about it. I told them that I loved them and I managed not to cry.


No comments:

Post a Comment