Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 25 April 2020

Prune & Parsnip Wine 2018 - Ninth Bottle (A1), 10th-14th January 2020

I have been dilatory in the extreme in writing up this bottle. It is 9 days (and possibly 10) since I opened it and I have no memory of the evening of Friday 10th January. I know that I walked home from work, but thereafter nothing. I can't even swear that it was Friday when I opened this bottle. It might have been Thursday. This is quite worrying. No, it was definitely Friday because I was wine making on Thursday. Oh - I think that I may have watched Dangerous Liaisons - our Book Group Book. Obviously the wine made little impression: it will have been bog standard Prune & Parsnip.

The book and the film

No comments:

Post a Comment