Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 8 April 2020

Blackberry Wine 2017 - Thirteenth Bottle (B4), 26th December 2019

Of the four bottles sampled on Boxing Day (two of which, I must point out, were leftovers and so not full bottles), this Blackberry was the best. It had a roundness and fullness to it, and the blackberry taste was overwhelming in an entirely good way.

Boxing Day Night consisted of leftovers, Christmas pudding with whisky sauce and measuring our blood pressures. Mine came out lowest at 106:74 with a heartbeat of 62. Despite my nascent cold, I am officially healthy!

Our Christmas Decorations

No comments:

Post a Comment