Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Apple Wine 2017 - Fifth Bottle (5), 13th April 2020

I have made the error of not writing up this bottle immediately, and when all days start to merge into one, this is a mistake. It being a Tuesday, I was directed to open something not too nice, but actually this Apple Wine is rather good. Claire is now working, two days on, two days off, in processing Covid 19 samples and Tuesday was the second of two days. I struggled a bit to stay motivated working from home and that is going to be an increasing problem over the next few months.

A photo I took on 13th April

No comments:

Post a Comment