Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 28 April 2020

Prune & Parsnip Wine 2018 - Eleventh Bottle (B3), 7th April 2020

I am starting to lose track of days. It is not clear why this should be the case. Weekends are being treated as such. I think it is because I have so little work to keep me busy that every day has a weekend element to it. Drinking a whole bottle of wine on a Tuesday did not help the day feel like a Tuesday - but it marked Claire's second day back at work testing Covid 19 samples. She was only required to do two days this week, so in some respects Tuesday was really Friday.

A photo I took on 7th April - Pilewort

No comments:

Post a Comment