Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 26 April 2020

Prune & Parsnip Wine 2018 - Tenth Bottle (A2), 20th March 2020

Today marked Claire's last day in her lab until Covid 19 has passed (and it will pass). However, she has volunteered to test for the disease and received an email saying 'More details to follow'. So, she may be back at work before we know it.

At my work I said my goodbyes and 'see you on the other side's to the large number of colleagues who are now to work from home. It has been a strange day.

We rounded it off with a bottle of Prune & Parsnip and an episode of Mad Men. The films Twelve Monkeys, Contagion, and Shaun of the Dead all seemed inappropriate.

A photo (of sloe blossom) that I took on 20th March

No comments:

Post a Comment