Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 2 April 2020

Gooseberry Wine 2017 - Final Bottle (5), 26th December 2019

Gooseberry is a fine bottle of wine: as sharp as fruit wine gets with an absolutely distinct gooseberry taste. I decided that I should share my final bottle of this with company. We had a house full of Taylors and all the chaos that implies. It also implies a continual battle with the washing-up, which refused to stay done. So many mugs in such a short space of time!

A photo I took on the same day as this diary entry

2 comments:

  1. You seem to be an eclectic collector like myself Ben?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dave. I can hardly be accused of minimalism. Many of the items you can see were crocheted by Claire, and the photo just misses the skunk skin hanging on the left. We call this area our Chamber of Horrors!

      Delete