Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Orange Wine 2018 - Third Bottle (A6), 28th December 2019

"Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a hacking cough," grumbled Ben, lying on the sofa.

I spent the day feeling sorry for myself and washed out, and I didn't get out of my pyjamas. The plan had been to go to York for the afternoon, but instead I watched Worzel Gummidge  and read Dangerous Liaisons, both of which are excellent in very different ways.

In the evening we hoovered up pretty much all of the Christmas leftovers (there is still one helping of soup and some whisky sauce) and drank this bottle of orange wine. It probably isn't the tonic I need right now, but drinking to excess is as traditional as being mildly ill.

Can anyone spot why I have posted this photo?
There is a connection with the text.

PS - Just yesterday (28 April) and today, I have been getting more hits to my blog than usual, coming via Facebook. If anyone reads this who has come from there and can be bothered - can you direct me to the page where I appear? I'd love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment