Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 23 April 2020

Prune & Parsnip 2018 - Seventh Bottle (B4), 9th-12th November 2019

I like Prune & Parsnip Wine. My guests, on the whole, did not. It came ninth at the Wine Party, getting 2.56 out of 5. Nick was kind and called it "Not Actually Revolting" and bizarrely Janet detected chilli and banana flavours.

Mark brought a homemade cheese to the party which he described as being of 'dubious quality'. I thought it was very good - it was a hard cows' milk cheese and about the size of a rusk. It took 3 gallons of milk to make it. Cheese-making is a hobby that I feel no need to acquire.

My Prune & Parsnip comes from this book

No comments:

Post a Comment