Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 30 April 2020

Orange Wine 2018 - Fourth Bottle (B5), 25th February 2020

Shrove Tuesday. I should really now give something up for Lent, but I never have previously, so why start on my fiftieth? Maybe I won't have any zucchini wine over the next 40 days.

This bottle of orange was lovely - smooth and orangey. Even though it was a Tuesday and we never have a whole bottle on a Tuesday, we had the whole bottle. I made pancakes (more successfully than anticipated) and stuffed them with ham, mushrooms, onion, garlic and parsley. I covered them with a white sauce and cheddar cheese. Baked in the oven for half an hour. Delicious!

This is just a still from a video that Claire and I did on
25th February - playing Happy Birthday arranged for
bassoon and viola, for a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment