Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 15 July 2016

Rose Petal Wine - First Bottle (B4), 2nd-3rd July 2016

The most surprising thing about this wine is its colour. I had expected a dusky pink and got yellow instead. The taste, though, was fabulous. It is distinctly rose, with a wonderful bouquet and has a half sweetness that makes it extemely drinkable. It was one of seven bottles that I opened for our house-warming party. I had imagined this would be a 'garden wine', sipped by the pond in glorious sunlight. On Saturday it mostly rained and that day's party was resolutely indoors.


If you want to see how I made this wine, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment