Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 4 July 2016

Mango Wine - Second Bottle (2), 29th-30th June 2016

It is not often that we have two mid-week bottles, of which this was the second, but Claire says that we need additional insulation from current events. I chose Mango on the basis that I remember it as rather ordinary, and to my mind it is. There is the vaguest tropical taste but otherwise is a dull, semi-fizzy white wine. Claire disagrees and (for once) has a higher opinion of my wine than I do. She thinks it a rather decent quality white and on that basis I may make it again one day.



No comments:

Post a Comment