Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 17 July 2016

Crab Apple & Strawberry Wine - Fourth Bottle (6), 7th July 2016

I took this bottle as one of my best up to North Berwick, where we were staying with Aunt Jennifer. It was a fabulous wine - semi-sweet, taking the best tastes from both strawberries and apples. Sarah & John came round and helped finish the bottle. We had a wonderful few days in North Berwick, spending time with the extended family. Claire collected shells on the beach while I poured over photographs of my ancestors. We came home with my great-grandparents' commode.


North Berwick



No comments:

Post a Comment