Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 10 July 2016

Clementine Wine - Third Bottle (3), 2nd-4th July 2016

This was my 'Comedy Bottle' of wine for the House Warming Party. Only those brave enough dared to have a taste - and I think that was only Becky, Nick, Phil and Phil. Watching the drinkers' faces was entertaining. You could see the "This isn't so bad" turn into "Gah - my taste buds, my taste buds". Nick was offered the bottle and refused to take it, which speaks volumes. In fact, I and the second of the Phils thought it wasn't That Bad. Acidic, yes, and tart beyond measure, but still drinkable. And now the bottle is empty.



No comments:

Post a Comment