Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 2 July 2016

Blackberry Wine - Eleventh Bottle (C2), 27th-28th June 2016

I have been grumpy all evening. Mostly through a combination of existential worries about our nation and having to cook. Plus I have spent some of this evening tidying the attic in anticipation of the housewarming this weekend. Fizzy, dry blackberry wine (not my best vintage) helps a little. We would not ordinarily have a bottle on Monday & Tuesday, but the weekend was stuffed with concerts and therefore wine-free. Saturday was the Pontefract Castle Proms concert. Playing Land of Hope and Glory was particularly inappropriate.


No comments:

Post a Comment