Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Christmas Tutti Fruti - Second Bottle (A1), 27th December 2012

Due to the previous night's excesses, and my continued dizziness, I had not even a taste from this bottle. I was all for taking it back to Leeds with us, but Claire had other ideas. We were to spend the evening watching the Downton Abbey Christmas special, a programme I have not previously seen. However, Sooz's television had only recorded the first seven minutes. Instead, we watched the first part of Restless, adapted from William Boyd's novel, which I read about four years ago. The period detail was splendid - including the bits in the 1970s - and very nearly distracted attention from the rest of it, which was brilliantly done. I will certainly be watching the second episode. Possibly even with a glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment