Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 5 January 2013

Blackberry Wine - Eighth Bottle (C6), 30th December 2012

We drank this bottle in York during a family get-together. Rachael and Paul have now moved in, and in the six weeks since I last saw her, Rachael has grown into the shape of a pre-historic fertility carving. The baby is due on 12th January and as Rach is forty, the doctors will not let her go beyond this. All very exciting (at least for someone on the sidelines, 25 miles away).

Chris also made it to the gathering despite initial worries of norovirus, which he now thinks was manky old pasta instead.

For once I drank relatively sensibly and made up for it by eating too much. But until I can shake this continual dizziness I foresee nights of sobriety.

No comments:

Post a Comment