Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Crab Apple Wine - Bottle A4, 18th May 2012

This bottle of wine disappeared alarmingly quickly. It is an alcoholic fizzy pop, tasting of sweet apple juice, and is therefore very easy to drink. By the time we sat down to eat there was only a glass each left.

I had planned on spending the evening watching 56 Up. This is a documentary following a group of individuals at seven year intervals, and is something that I have been following since introduced to Seven Up in a sociology lesson aged 14. Therefore it was massively irritating to find that our computer stutters badly over 'itv-player' (whereas it is fine with BBC's i-player), making the programme unwatchable. I shall have to find an alternative solution. Because 56 Up is unmissable - I have literally been looking forward to it for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment